See if you pre-qualify—call (844) 901-0101 or text MOM1 to 87888
ANW respects the privacy of visitors to our online Site. ANW will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at our Web site. On certain Web sites developed by ANW, you may choose to provide health information related to participation in a clinical trial study. This statement discloses the privacy practices of ANW. By using the ANW Web site or sites developed by ANW, the user agrees, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time so please check back periodically. ANW and/or the companies we hire and are affiliated with will use this information to comply with your requests for information and to better serve you. We will refer to your information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. We may use that information to contact you. We are the sole owner of information you voluntarily submit to us.
This privacy statement applies to the collection and use of information by our company on our Web site, but does not apply to the information which you may send to us by other means.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
- Personally Identifiable Information ("Personal Information") is information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number or similar information. This may also include information you provide relating to your health. ANW only collects Personal Information that you choose to share with us, such as when (1) contacting us via e-mail or clicking on a “contact” button, (2) requesting information online, or (3) voluntarily submitting information for potential participation in a clinical trial study.
- ANW retains the information you provide in a secure database, which is periodically updated and verified. You may request deletion or updates of your own information at any time (see Opt-out choices below). Information provided to ANW is accessed by employees performing specific functions necessary to accommodate your request. When personal health information is collected for the purpose of a clinical trial, you must provide consent to have this identifiable information shared with third parties, such as clinical research sites. These parties are bound by confidentiality agreements and privacy regulations.
- Any information you provide to ANW must be true, accurate, current, non-misleading, and consistent and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing the information.
- If you contact ANW via the Site, we will only use your Personal Information contained in your e-mail to respond to your specific inquiry or comments in the e-mail. We may retain your e-mail for a period of time, but will not use any of your Personal Information for any purpose other than responding to your e-mail.
- Usage Data
- The Site automatically tracks certain information about your behavior while visiting the Site. The information gathered includes only the URL from which you accessed this Site, and which URL you visit next. We collect and store this aggregate information in order to measure the Site's performance and improve the Site's design and functionality. We may also share this aggregate information with third parties to illustrate how the Site is used and for other marketing purposes.
- This ANW Web site also uses information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. No personally identifiable information is available in this process. This ANW Web site uses a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a Web site. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site or to help us analyze Site usage more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to our Site. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personal identifiable information except with notice to you.
- Most web browsers allow the user to deny or accept the cookie feature. However, please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on ANW Web sites. Further information about cookies can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm.
To "opt-out" of (1) receiving communications from ANW (except for communications necessary for your use of the Site), (2) having your personally identifiable information disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes, or (3) any other consent previously granted for a specific purpose concerning your personally identifiable information, send an e-mail to ANW at email@example.com.
Use and Disclosure
Subject to applicable law, we and our Service Providers (as described below) may disclose your Personal Information:
- To unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of ANW (Service Providers), and are required to uphold and maintain ANW’s policies with respect to privacy and the treatment of your Personal Information (e.g., vendors maintaining our computer databases or performing marketing activities for ANW relating solely to services provided by ANW and its sponsors and affiliates);
- To other persons as permitted by applicable law or regulation; and
- To law enforcement personnel and agencies, or as part of a legal process, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of the Site rules and policies, unauthorized access to or use of the Site or any other illegal activities.
Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to our affiliate, subsidiary or Service Provider. Our sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries and Service Providers may be located throughout the world. Accordingly, information may be sent worldwide to countries which have a different level of privacy protection than the United States.
Consent to Processing
By using our Site, or providing information to ANW, you understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of information in the United States and other countries and territories, for the purposes set forth in this Policy. You hereby consent to the collection, processing and disclosure by ANW of your Personal Information as described under this Policy, including but not limited to the transfer of your Personal Information between ANW's Service Providers, sponsors, affiliates and subsidiaries in accordance with this Policy. For further certainty, any consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of the applicable Personal Information to a jurisdiction which may have a different level of privacy protection than that available in your own country.
Disclosure to Linked Sites
This Policy applies only to www.academicnetwork.com. ANW, its sponsors, affiliates and subsidiaries operate many Web sites for different purposes and in multiple jurisdictions where local laws may apply. This Site includes links to both our affiliated Sites and to non-ANW Web sites, including access to content, products and services of such affiliated and non-affiliated sites (Other Sites). Links to Other Sites will open in a new window. We urge you to familiarize yourself with the individual privacy and other terms for each linked or framed Site prior to submitting your Personal Information.
European Data Protection Policy
Personal information collected from users in countries of the European Union will be transferred to the United States only with your proper permission, and in compliance with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framwork as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view the company's certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. We confirm that the data security practices that protect your personal information comply with all European laws on data protection and that you may exercise all rights accorded to data subjects under European laws.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
Disclosure of Aggregate Information
ANW may provide aggregate information to third parties. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our Web site and the activities they conduct while on our Site. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for the aggregate information. We require parties with whom we share aggregate information to agree that they will not attempt to make this information personally identifiable, such as by combining it with other databases.
Sale or Transfer of Information
In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution, or sale or transfer of substantially all of the assets of ANW, registration data and/or Usage Data collected about you from the Site may be sold, assigned, or transferred to the party acquiring all or substantially all of the equity and/or assets of ANW in order to permit the party to continue the operation of the Site, including the restricted areas. Subject to your ability to opt-out as described above, by using this Site and submitting your information to us, you consent to the sale and transfer of your information as described in this paragraph.
ANW takes seriously the security of the information it collects. ANW has therefore implemented technology and security policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to, such information, reasonably appropriate to the nature of the data concerned.
Our Site is not generally intended for use by children under the age of 18, and ANW does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in this age group.
ANW may, in its sole discretion, update this Policy at any time and from time to time, by posting the amended Policy on this Site. The amended Policy shall be effective upon posting, and your access to or use of the Site following an update shall be deemed consent to the revised Policy. We urge each visitor to refer back to this page regularly and especially prior to providing or updating any Personal Information. This Policy may not be otherwise amended without the written consent of ANW. This Policy was last updated on December 9, 2010.
Contact, Questions, Comments, Complaints
If you would like to communicate with ANW regarding privacy issues or have questions, comments or complaints about this Policy or Site, please forward such communication firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more?
Call (844) 901-0101 (M-F 8am–8pm ET) or text MOM1 to 87888 to see if you pre-qualify.
If you need immediate help, or you feel you may harm yourself or your baby, please dial 911 or your local emergency number. You can also use the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 available 24 hours a day.
Share this information:
© 2016 SAGE Therapeutics
- National Institute of Mental Health. Postpartum Depression Facts. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/postpartum-depression-facts/index.shtml. Accessed September 28, 2016.
- Gavin NI, Gaynes BN, Lohr KN, Meltzer-Brody S, Gartlehner G, Swinson T. Perinatal depression: a systematic review of prevalence and incidence. Obstet Gynecol. 2005;106:1071-83.
- Altshuler LL, Cohen LS, Moline ML et al. Treatment of depression in women: a summary of the expert consensus guidelines. J Psychiatr Pract. 2001;7(3):185-208.